Personnel FAQ

Q. How do I change my address and phone number on the labor service list?

A. All address and phone number changes must be done in writing. You can do this by completing a change form in room 023 or 005 on the ground floor of City Hall, or you may also choose to send a written notice which must include your name, date, new address and phone number. Sent to:

City of Springfield
Human Resources Department
Civil Service Division
Springfield, MA 01103. 

You may send your notice of change via email to  or