Inspection Services FAQ

Q: How do I obtain copies of inspectional services division records?

A: You may request copies of records in accordance with the Massachusetts Public Records Law. You may make an oral request for records at the Building Department, located at 70 Tapley Street. However, a written request that is clear and concise helps the Inspectional Services Personnel respond to your request in a timely and efficient manner. For additional information, please see the guide on public records.