Employment FAQ

Q. How do I apply for a labor service job?

A. You need to fill out a yellow labor service application which can be obtained in the Human Resources Department located on the ground floor of City Hall in room 018. If you are applying for a driving position you will need to bring your current/valid driver’s license. If you are requesting Veteran’s preference, you will need to bring your discharge paper (DD 214).