City Clerk FAQ

Q: I have a death certificate and I need to make a correction, is there a specific department  I need to call?

A: Call the City Clerks' office for any correction that needs to be done on any type of affadavit. The following numbers should be used:

Birth Certificate  and Adoption  (413)  787-6253

Death Certificate                     (413) 886-5106

Marriage Certificate                  (413)  787-6561