Inspection Services FAQ

Q: What about the issuance of plumbing, gas, or electrical permits?

A: These permits are issued to Massachusetts licensed plumbers, gasfitters, or electricians. Permits are issued in accordance with Massachusetts General Laws (MGLs); MGL 143-3L in the case of electrical permits and MGL 142-13 in the case of plumbing and/or gas permits. These permits can be obtained at the DPW, located at  70 Tapley St. Springfield, Ma