Adopt an animal

Q: I can no longer keep my dog/cat/rabbit/ferret etc.  Can we bring the animal to TJO for another family to adopt him?

A: Rehoming your animal on your own is strongly encouraged.  If you need the assistance of a shelter, please contact Pioneer Valley Humane Society on 171 Union Steet.  413-781-4000  Helpful tips for finding a new home for your pet can be found on their website.