Hate Crimes - FAQ

Q: How do I report a hate crime?

A: If you believe that you have been a victim of a hate crime, call the police as soon as possible. Translation services are available to assist victims who speak different languages. Even if the offender cannot be identified or arrested, it is important to alert the community of possible risks. Police can also increase their presence in the area of the incident.