Assisted Programs FAQ

Q: I have run out of home heating oil.  Is there any assistance the city offers?

A: Springfield does not have a fuel assistance program, however you may contact Fuel Assistance at New England Farm Workers Council at 1628 Main Street. They may be able to give you some advice regarding your situation.