Q. I am a homeowner and would like my home tested for lead we babysit for my grandchild often and I am concerned.

A. As a homeowner you would need to hire a private contractor,Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (CLPPP) at 1-800-532-9571 for more information.  They can provide him with a list of inspectors in this area or he can go to ma.gov website and search for CLPPP.